OMG! I’m Stuck in the ’90s!
Still wearing your Doc Martens?
You’re with friends here. Car phones, plaid shirts and everything from The Spice Girls to Nirvana…it’s all welcome on our OMG! I’m Stuck in the ’90s! weekend.
Get ready for the best music, food, fun and dancing since House of Pain made you jump around, Whigfield made your Saturday night and the Back Street Boys made you sick/fall in love!
Join us for a weekend party with two night’s accommodation, all meals, entertainment and activities, when your 90’s obsession can be unashamedly flaunted. Everything is taken care of, all you need to do is pick your ’90s outfit.
It’s a weekend with old and new friends in the gorgeous Southern Highlands
Sylvan Glen Country House, 90 min from Sydney, Canberra and less from Wollongong
April 21-23 2017. Arrive Friday after lunch and enjoy a late check out at 3pm Sunday!
- Your own en-suite room with choice of single, twin, king, triple or quad share.
- Full use of guesthouse facilities including games rooms, dining, living and deck spaces, gardens, coffee shop lounge, tennis and volleyball courts and golf course.
- Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner (and 11pm kebabs!) and Sunday brunch (because no kids, no early start!)
- Free parking (you’re in the country now boy!), WiFi (we’re still in civilisation) and very importantly, we are ‘BYOG’ with loads of fridge space!
- ’90s musical bingo game in teams and ‘don’t drink and drive’ Mario cart comp
- Massive ’90s party from 6pm till late with games
- ‘Segway’ scooter tour around the property (before drinking games!)
- Remember Jet from Gladiators? Well, she’s not here but we’re playing with Pugil sticks!
- The best music all weekend
- Scrunchies hair comp for girls, breakdance moves for the boys
- 11pm kebabs (admit it, you just decided to book!)
- Golf, tennis, volley ball and more.
What to bring:
Drinks. We are BYOG!
’90s clothes from arrival to departure
For the party on Saturday, come as your fave ’90s character or just your best ’90s style
What not to bring:
Any of ‘todays’ problems!
Minimal devices except cameras and phone for emergencies (including Facebook and Instgram updates – very ’90s right?)
Costs per person for the whole weekend (including GST):
This is the perfect Christmas present for your loved up one – ditch the kids for the weekend with grammy, you’re worth it.
BOOK NOW Phone 02 4884 4306 or email email@example.com